SO I’M TURNING 15 THIS YEAR!!!! yeay!!
I could finally belt out the song FIFTEEN of Taylor Swift 😉
Here’s a list of what I want for my birthday this year:
1. A Samsung Galaxy S4 or a Galaxy Note 8.0
-My galaxy Y is already out dated and there’s something wrong with the battery and my phone looks all so battered.
2. Ticket to London
-I have never been to any other country. .. and I just love the idea of London
3. A birthday cake like Hagrid gave to Harry.
– I would deeply appreciate if I get one like this or anything Harry Potter themed. Thing is, my friends are not that creative so my hope for this one is really very low.
4. A surprise party.
-I’m always the one who gives out surprises to other people but I never get one…. never.
5. Cute camera bag.
– My camera bag is too big and bulky that it looks like a backpack. I need something that can fit my 60D but without it being too big and still makes me look like a serious photographer. 🙂
-Macarons in any flavor, any color.
7. Shopping spree with friends at Forever 21 or Topshop
So, I really hope someone could at least give me macrons for my birthday but I think I won’t receive any gift this year. ‘sighs’