Here’s a list of things I hate and love about this day:
Hates:(Things here are generalized or shortened to protect the innocent, namely me. )
1. Got scolded for snooping on the “SOMEBODY’s” Log Book. FYI, I’m not a snooper, it’s just that at that time I got bored and next thing I know the “somebody” l was saying stuffs about confidentiality. For her information, I did not even understand anything because of her doctor-like hand writing. Plus, it’s not my fault she used her log book to place the attendance of the meeting. Well, I think she’s also mad because I was late for the meeting.
2. The truth finally came out…. they are just using me. (I don’t want to elaborate on that)
3. I wanted to be an outreach minister ever since I had outreach with my friends because it was super fun but now, after the responsibilities that were laid to me… I wished I hadn’t run in the first place.
4. Being part of a minister is that we have to introduce ourselves on the social orientation next week. Instead of having the traditional way of introducing ourselves (name, position) or the dancing then the info would introduce as one by one, they chose a different way of introducing ourselves. (Don’t want to elaborate on that too for it would be a surprise in case someone from school is actually reading this.) So thing is “the thing” that they are making us do requires individual/personal output.
5. Realization dawned on me. I really don’t have talent that could be showcase to the world.
(Things here too are generalized or shortened to protect the innocent, namely me. )
1. Got to see my friends.
2. I had that sense of fulfillment in life because people are giving me responsibilities and even though I’m sure I can do all of them…. I feel loved for they trust me enough to be able to execute the stuffs they entrusted to me.
3. My theory is right! Every time I’m with this certain person… I always get unlucky. For example, I was playing ‘Game of Nerds’ then when this girl went away from me for awhile my score reached almost 300 then when she came back my score got stuck to 50 or 60 something. SO if I plan to be successful this school year, I should really avoid her.
4. My enemy-friend teacher told me he saw that I was dedicated last outreach activity so I kind of forgive him even though he sure did gave me a whole lot of work to do starting on the month of July.
5. Remember my whine about #4 up there in Hates section. Well “the thing” that we have to put some personal/individual output, someone I like helped me plan on what I’ll do.
6. I know I’ll be successful in the near future. I just have to do more than dream.
Seriously, my plan on “the thing” I have to do on Monday is to be like Peeta.
Then this song from my all-time favorite cartoon movie plays.
But I think the best idea on Monday would be to be absent 🙂