So, I know I haven’t posted for awhile. So, I’m going to sum up all the things that happened to me this week.
1. Reshuffling of the sections. So my original section was supposed to be IV-Quantum. It was located at my past classroom when I was a junior which was like one of the best classroom for its superb ventilation. My classmates were all okay to me (OKAY meaning the people I still hate are their but my close friends are their to so I really can’t complain that much about my section.)
WHILE I was busy being just contented with my section, my other batch mates complained to their mommies that they were separated with their friends. People, that’s the main purpose of teachers not to place you with your friends. Not only is this beneficial to them (less noise) but it’s also for you because at least you get to meet other people out of your circle of friends.
2. Hey Biophies!!! (Actually, that’s Biophysicist) So that’s my new section. And I was demoted to the Basement floor. Here’s the thing. My classroom location and classroom sucks but the people I’m with in that section are cool enough so that I can be friends with them. (Cause uncool and too much uncoolness makes me hate people. Just the right amount of coolness is fine by me) Even though I have few people to dislike already in my first week of stay in Biophie, I want to give everybody a chance to be friends with me. 🙂 Hahaha kidding.
3. I.P I.P I.P!!!!! Investigatory Projects makes me wanna go back to first year where my last was much much much MORE SIMPLE.
4. It’s been a week since I’ve read any book that’s not related to acads.
5. PERCY JACKSON, TROY, & 300 are so useful to my Lit subject cause we’re dealing with Greek Mythology this school year.Then we had this quiz bee thing and I’m thankful that I’ve read the Percy Jackson series three times to be able to master the Greek gods and the other Greek stories. With a help of my guy group mates who watched Troy and 30, we got second place. (If I could have just trusted my guy group mate we could have tied with the other team but who cares in the recording of the work we still have the same score. 🙂 )
6. MIAMI HEAT WON!!!!!!!!
7. Due to Miami Heat’s back-to-back championship my friend treated me a movie, World War Z. (I’ll place a movie review later on.)
8. There was this batch meeting which I really don’t know what to say.
9. I filled up a College Application form and I don’t know if I’m satisfied with what courses I placed there or not.
10. There was this “Rad lunch” (RADio chemists = third year section) it was just fun to see my friends again. 🙂